Thursday 6 October 2011

Thoughts on the go -- 6.10.11

Following from Tuesday's Ειμαι εδω todays' question: 
If Tuesday's collected experience is a kind of knowing of myself in the world (activated in the Arendtian sense through the act of choreography) how does that experience which is now an evolved 'me' 'comes to' upon today; who is me here today with that which I bring as kinetic knowledge with me to bear upon today's acts?  That evolved Ειμαι εδω shapes a world which does not show itself until the subject acts and the acts now external act upon the subject that acted...

why is it that my sessions always seem to lead to so much writing before there is any movement? there is a pattern: one, two.. stop, thought, run to notebook, write a lot, the writing itself has a rhythmn, then stand up again,  one, two three, maybe four now...stop, think, run to notebook... (ASC)

a question popping up in my mind: if a thought process like memory is complete and fully lived as such, then need I bring something out of it in space? Today I choose to say 'no'. Keep the thought a thought and see what happens. (TD)

memory plays with me and with my intention.I really don't know if I simply don't remember my previous intentions or I intend to forget them on purpose.(ZA)